Tuesday 2 June 2009

85 days til BW2009...

I'm not even going to begin to explain the recent lack of activity on thewordislove.com, suffice to say I am just one person and sometimes life gets in the way...

However, with the highlight of the Beatle year in the UK just a couple of months away, and with my brain firmly in tribute band mode as I work on the biographies for the programme for the event, I thought I'd try and reinvigorate TWIL and all that it stands for.

A website, and especially one which covers so many bands in so many different countries, takes a lot of time to run. The internet is constantly evolving and these days one of the main ways of communicating is by blogging. It seems appropriate that I try to relaunch TWIL in true 2009 style and so hopefully this blog will be much easier to update. I'm not quite sure what format it will take. It too will evolve. If you have any ideas please leave a comment below, or email me: ninatwil@gmail.com

No comments: